Thursday, June 02, 2005

Josh Punjaabiyoon Da!

Speaking about the religious war cry of the Sikh community, here is Khushwant Singh with a very neat description of it. Also, read the Sardar Sahib's take on what he calls "increasing growth of intolerance among the Sikhs."

http://www.outlookindia.com/full.asp?fodname=20050606&fname=Cover+Story+%28F%29&sid=2

And, the following article speaks about the confidence, resilience, and humor among the Sikhs (the features for which I personally admire the community) that makes the community so much lively and inspiring.

http://www.outlookindia.com/full.asp?fodname=20050525&fname=ananya&sid=1

Indeed, Jo Bole So Nihaal - Sat Sri Akal.

1 Comments:

Blogger افتخار اجمل بھوپال said...

This is like a square peg in a round hole that I am copying here reply to your comment on my blog.
Beg appology in advance for that.

Thanks. That's the logical approach. You may have to persevere. I have a very lengthy record of events collected over the past 58 years comprising news paper-clipps and mainly my hand-written notes. I have to sift it, make it very brief and, in several cases, translate it in to simple Urdu.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home